SCOOP NYC is seeking FT/PT Sales Associates for our Wheatley Plaza, New York location. This position requires strong time management skills, a track record of proven sales leadership, the ability to prioritize tasks at hand, and strong communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve personal sales goal
- Build a personal clientele through effective relationship building skills
- Develop strong product knowledge across all Scoop categories
- Provide each client with the highest level of customer service
- Participate in the maintenance of the selling floor
- Communicate to store manager merchandise needs, quality and service issues in order to improve sales and customer service
- Ensure that a respectful selling environment is maintained at all times
- Understand and comply with all Scoop policies and procedures
- Must have at least 0-2 years of retail experience in an upscale retailer or specialty store
- Demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility with work schedule, with possible hours on evenings and weekends